Elevate your metal recycling service expectations to the next level.
CASS is committed to helping individuals recycle their metal no matter how big or small as long as it is compliant with our Scrap Metal Acceptance Policy. Recycle your aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, steel, and more. Call us if you a question!
CASS provides various collection services to commercial customers. We are able to provide different sizes and types of bins and boxes to ensure each business we serve has the containers and equipment that meet your needs.
CASS understands that the complex needs of your projects require responses and the recycling solutions that keep your jobs running smoothly and efficiently. Our resources and dedicated staff will help get the job done right.
CASS SCRAP MeTAl ACCEPTANCE POLICY
CASS is committed to responsible scrap metal recycling. It is critical that you have a clear understanding of which materials are acceptable and those which are not to ensure proper environmental stewardship. We reserve the right to reject any load at your cost if this policy is not followed.
For environmental and safety reasons, CASS will not accept the following materials for reycycling:
- Aerosol paint cans and/ or aerosol containers
- Asbestos or asbestos-containing materials of any kind such as pipe insulation
- Automobile air bags containing sodium azide
- Closed containers or compressed gas cylinders without minimum 3” hole
- Combustible or explosive materials or materials with explosive residue
- Material containing PCB’s (eg. PCB capacitors, PCB ballasts and electrical PCB transformers)
- Mercury Switches
- Motor blocks with un-punctured oil pans
- Ni-Ca Batteries
- Oil filters, gasoline, diesel, propane, antifreeze or other petroleum containers
- Radioactive materials or containers
- Tanks, drums, vessels or condensers that are not empty & clean of hazardous substances
- Unauthorized or live munitions or military munitions scrap
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this policy. Thank you for assistance in helping CASS facilitate responsible recycling.